- Contact Us
Trash Pick-up Delayed - July 31, 2018
Tuesday residential trash collection for today, July 31 has been delayed. Pick-up should be... [more...]
Town Hall Meeting Today @ 2:30, US Rep Mike Conaway - July 30, 2018
US Rep Mike Conaway to host town hall meeting today at 2:30 pm in the District Courtroom at the M... [more...]
Stage 1 Drought Watch - July 26, 2018
The City of Goldthwaite declares Stage 1 drought watch go to visitgoldthwaite.com for more inform... [more...]
Free Community Concert Friday August 3 7pm - July 19, 2018
Come enjoy the Big Daddy Band, Friday August 3 starting at 7 pm at the Goldthwaite Pavilion. Br... [more...]
The City of Goldthwaite Manager is the chief administrator of the City and is appointed by City Council. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all City departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by City Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the City operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the City
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Manager also works to develop the City's annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned to the manager per the request from City Council.